GFET-S20 (Die size 10 mm x 10 mm) - Processed in Clean Room Class 1000
The GFET S-20 chip from Graphenea is designed for measurements in liquid medium. The new version provides 12 graphene devices, with encapsulation on the metal pads to avoid degradation and reduce leakage currents, and the probe pads located near the periphery of the chip. It also includes a non-encapsulated electrode at the center of the chip, which allows liquid gating without the need of an external gate electrode.
- · Growth method: CVD synthesis
- · Chip dimensions: 10 mm x 10 mm
- · Chip thickness: 675 μm
- · Number of GFETs per chip: 12
- · Gate oxide thickness: 90 nm
- · Gate oxide material: SiO2
- · Resistivity of substrate: 1-10 Ω.cm
- · Metallization: Chromium/Gold-Palladium 2/50 nm
- · Graphene field-effect mobility: >1000 cm2/V.s
- · Encapsulation: 50 nm Al2O3 + 100 nm Si3N4
- · Dirac point (back gating): <50 V
- · Dirac point (liquid gating): <1V
- · Minimum working devices: >75 %
Absolute maximum ratings
- · Maximum gate-source voltage: ± 50 V
- · Maximum temperature rating: 150 °C
- · Maximum drain-source current density: 107A.cm-2
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality products.
- · Optical Microscopy inspection of all the devices
- · Raman spectroscopy of each fabrication batch
- · Electrical characterisation of each fabrication batch
Graphene field-effect transistors (GFETs) have unprecedented sensitivity to the surrounding environment and is an ideal transducer for a variety of sensing applications. Depending on the application, GFETs can be tuned to be sensitive only to the stimulus of interest and have shown breakthrough performance in areas such as photosensing, magnetic sensing and biosensing.
"Detection of an IL-6 Biomarker Using a GFET Platform Developed with a Facile Organic Solvent-Free Aptamer Immobilization Approach"
"High resolution potassium sensing with large area graphene field-effect transistors"