- Do I have to pay anything to return my items?
- Returns at Graphenea.com are always free of charge.
- How do I return an item?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items must be in their original condition Please note that it is always necessary to have received the merchandise prior to requesting a refund.
- How long do I have to return an item?
- All returns must be made within 1 month of the e-mail confirming shipment. This is in addition to your right to return an item within 14 days from the date of receiving the order.
- How will I receive my refund?
- Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase.
- When will I receive my refund?
- Once the return has been approved (the items have to be in perfect condition and labels must be intact) you will receive a confirmation email indicating that the refund will be paid into your account within a few days. Remember that payments to your credit card always depend on your bank/building society.
- What should I do if the refund amount is incorrect?
- Contact our customer service, and we will solve the problem as quickly as possible.
Graphenea reserves the right to reject returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received.
Subscribe to our newsletter