Monolayer Graphene on PET - Processed in ISO 7 Cleanroom
Our monolayer graphene on PET (fully covered) is produced by CVD and transferred to a circular substrate of PET by a semi-dry transfer process.
Its quality, shape, size and applications make it a benchmark product in the graphene market.
- · Growth method: CVD synthesis
- · Polymer assisted transfer
- · Appearance (color): Transparent
- · Transparency: > 97%
- · Coverage: > 95%
- · Number of graphene layers: 1
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · AFM Thickness (air @RT): <1nm
- · Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: ≈1500 cm2/V·s
- · Sheet Resistance on PET: 580±50 Ohms/sq (1cm x1cm)
- · Grain size: Up to 20 μm
- · Thickness: 250 µm
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene. All our CVD materials are processed in Clean Room Class 1000. Each batch must pass the following tests:
- · Raman Spectroscopy on each batch: I(G)/I(2D)<1; I(D)/I(G)<0.1 on 90nm SiO2/Si substrate.
- · Optical Microscopy inspection of each individual sample to ensure good transfer quality and purity
If your application requires more specific controls (AFM, SEM...) please do not hesitate to contact us.
Flexible displays for Organic Solar Cells, OLEDs, Opto Electronic Devices, ITO Replacement, Graphene Research
“High Efficiency Graphene solar Cells by Chemical Doping”
Nano Letters Publications May 3, 2012, 12 (6), pp 2745-2750; doi: 10.1021/nl204414u
“Continuous, Highly Flexible, and Transparent Graphene Films by CVD for Organic Photovoltaics”
ACS Nano Publications, 2010, 4 (5), pp 2865-2873, doi: 10.1021/nn901587x
“Three dimensional graphene foam based transparent conductive electrodes in GaN based blue light-emitting diodes”
Applied Physics Letters, 2013, Vol. 102, Issue 16, 161902 (2013); doi: 10.1063/1.4801763