Monolayer Graphene on Thin Film Cu on Sapphire (2" wafer)
Monolayer Graphene on on Thin Film Cu on Sapphire (2" wafer)- Processed in Clean Room Class 1000
Our monolayer graphene on Thin Film Cu deposited on a 2" diameter sapphire substrate is a 2D material produced by CVD. This product aims to meet wafer scale integration requirements to build uniform graphene devices in a fashion compatible with current industrial fabrication methods. This product is ready to be transferred by electrochemical delamination or dry methods since the sapphire substrate is robust enough to withstand mechanical damage, preventing Cu from tearing and wrinkling.
- · Growth method: CVD synthesis
- · Appearance (color): Transparent
- · Transparency: > 97%
- · Coverage: > 98%
- · Number of graphene layers: 1
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · Roughness: <4 nm
- · Raman:
- I(G)/I(2D) < 0.4
- I(D)/I(G) < 0.1
- FWHM (2D): 32-36
- FWHM (G): 18-22
Thin Film Cu Catalyst
- · Thickness Cu/Sapphire: 430 μm
- · Orientation: Cu <111>
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene.
If your application requires more specific controls (AFM, SEM...) please do not hesitate to contact us.
Electronics, Optoelectronics, Aerospace industry, Sensors, MEMS and NEMS, Microactuators, Research
- “Contamination-Free Graphene Transfer from Cu-Foil and Cu-Thin-Film/Sapphire”, Hak Ki Yu, MDPI. Coatings 2017, 7(12), 218; https://doi.org/10.3390/coatings7120218
- “Graphene delamination using ‘electrochemical methods’: an ion intercalation effect”, Steven Brems. Nanoscale, 2018,10, 5515-5521 DOI 10.1039/C8NR00335A
Frequently Asked Questions
A: No. Graphene bottom layer has to be removed before transferring onto the desired substrate. Different methods can be used such as oxygen plasma, Reactive Ion Etching (RIE) or chemical reactants such as diluted HNO3.
A: We recommend to keep the samples in vacuum or inert atmosphere in order to avoid copper oxidation.
A: The main orientation is <100>.
Questions and answers about this Product
Do you have any question? Make it here