Suspended Graphene on TEM Grids (Quantifoil Gold) - Pack 4 units
Suspended Monolayer Graphene on TEM Grids (Quantifoil) - Pack 4 units
The monolayer graphene is grown by CVD and transferred onto a Quantifoil TEM grid. The graphene is suspended over 2μm holes.
- · Growth method: CVD Synthesis
- · Transfer method: Wet transfer process
- · Size: 3mm (TEM grid diameter)
- · Appearance (color): Transparent
- · Transparency: > 97%
- · Number of graphene layers: 1
- · Coverage: > 95%
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · FET mobility on Al2O3: 2000 cm2/Vs
- · Hall mobility on SiO2: 2000-3500 cm2/Vs
- · Grain size: Up to 20 μm
TEM Grid Substrate
- · Type: QUANTIFOIL ® R 2/4
- · Hole size: 2 μm
- · Space between holes: 4 μm
- · Diameter: 3mm
- · Coating: Au coated
- · 300 mesh
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene.
- · Raman Spectroscopy on each batch: I(G)/I(2D)<0.7; I(D)/I(G)<0.05
- · Optical Microscopy inspection of each individual sample to ensure good transfer quality and purity
If your application requires more specific controls (AFM, SEM...) please do not hesitate to contact us.
Graphene/polymer composite materials, Batteries, Biomedical, Solar cells, Supercapacitors, Support for metallic catalysts, Low permeability materials, Biosensors, Multifunctional materials, Graphene research
“Dynamic and Electronic Transport Properties of DNA Translocation through Graphene Nanopores”, Nano Letters Publications, 2013, 13 (5), pp 1969-1976; doi: 10.1021/nl304735k
Nanopores: Graphene opens up to DNA, Nature Nanotechnology 5, 697-698 (2010); doi: 10.1038/nnano.2010.198
Direct Observation of a Long-Lived Single-Atom Catalyst Chiseling. Atomic Structures in Graphene. Nano Letters 2014, 14, 450-455
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Our standard product is a Quantifoil TEM grid of Au. The holes are 2microns and the total thickness is about 12 microns.
A: Yes. The customer can provide us with their own grids with the desired hole size. The maximum size that we can cover with good coverage is up to 7microns. We can transfer up to 40microns but the coating percentage decreases.
A: The standard film contains around 10 at.% of residues. An annealing treatment can be performed in order to achieve a cleaner graphene film.
Questions and answers about this Product
Do you have any question? Make it here