Monolayer Graphene on Si3N4 (10 mm x 10 mm)
Monolayer Graphene film on Si3N4 (10 mm x 10 mm) - Processed in Clean Room Class 1000
Monolayer Graphene produced by CVD on copper catalyst and transferred to a Si3N4 substrate using wet transfer process.
This product is ideal for R&D departments and universities.
- · Transparency: > 97 %
- · Coverage: > 95%
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · Hall Electron Mobility on Si3N4: 1432±428 cm2/Vs
- · Sheet Resistance: 576±172 Ohms/sq (1cm x1cm)
- · Grain size: Up to 20 μm
- · 150nm of Si3N4 deposited by LPCVD on Si
- · Type/Dopant: P/Bor
- · Orientation: <100>
- · Resistivity: 10-20 ohm.cm
- · Thickness: 725 +/- 25 μm
- · Front surface: Single Side Polished
- · Back Surface: Etched
- · Particles: <firstname.lastname@example.org μm
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene.
- · Raman Spectroscopy on each batch: I(G)/I(2D)<0.7; I(D)/I(G)<0.05
- · Optical Microscopy inspection of each individual sample to ensure good transfer quality and purity
If your application requires more specific quality control (AFM, SEM...) , please do not hesitate to contact us.
Graphene research, Graphene transistors and electronic applications, Graphene optoelectronics, plasmonics and nanophotonics. Graphene photodetectors (measure photon flux or optical power), Biosensors and bioelectronics, Aerospace industry (electronics, thermal interface materials, etc.), MEMS and NEMS
“Recent advances in graphene-based biosensors”, 2011; doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2011.05.039
“Imaging propagating and localized graphene plasmons by scattering-type SNOM”, Nature 2012, vol. 487, 77 – 81; doi:10.1038/nature11254